- Which was the most important Friederich Froebel’s work? and when it was published?
Fröbel thought that the child´s encounter with the objective reality in the form of geometric bodies opened specific perspectives in the perception of reality.
- Why the kindergarte’s primary should be focus on play ?
- What must stimulate the present according to Friederich Froebel?
His ideas have transformed education. He worked with Pestalozzi and although influenced by him, he was totally independent and critical in esta
blishing their educational principles.
- Tell three needs that Friederich try to satisfy whit the Kindergarten?
- Whats was the basic philosophy of education ?
He began as an educator in 1805 at the Musterschule (a secondary school) in Frankfurt, where he learnt about Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi’s ideas. He later worked with Pestalozzi in Switzerland where his ideas further developed.
What was his job before to work with children ?
Friedrich Wilhelm August Froebel ( 1782- 1852) was a german pedagogue, a student of pestañozzi who laid the foundation for modern education based on the recognition that childen have unique needs and capabilities.
- What was friederich’s firts job ?
- which was the main reason why he focused on the study of children ?
Welcome to enbuscadefriederichfrobel’s blog in this blog your can looking for information about Friederich Frobel. we’re going to give your the setps to obtain the necessary things for yours work.
¡ GOOD LUCK!